Safety is critical to any food sharing community. All Crowd Kitchen members are responsible for maintaining a high standard of food quality and safety. Please follow these guidelines to keep our community healthy and happy:
- 1) Share food you would serve to your own family.
- 2) Prepare food in a clean kitchen. Countertops, preparation surfaces, dishes, utensils, and hands should be properly sanitized before cooking.
- 3) Use fresh ingredients. Check expiration dates on meats, canned goods, and boxed goods, and ensure fruits and vegetables are in good condition.
- 4) Thoroughly wash and rinse fruits and veggies.
- 5) Fully cook meat, especially chicken, until done.
- 6) Don't prepare food to share when you are ill.
- 7) Use caution if you or a member of your family has a food allergy.
- 8) Be reliable and prompt when delivering/picking up dishes.
Crowd Kitchen reserves the right to terminate the membership of any user found to be in violation of these guidelines or the full Terms and Conditions (link to terms and conditions).